We are committed to becoming the number one contractor of your choice, pursuing perfection through dedication, experience and disciplined employees with an ongoing passion to deliver excellence, timely and profitable projects.
- Work Ethic
- Measured Performance
Our mission is to provide construction services that surpass our clients’ expectations. We will accomplish this through the selective use of responsible subcontractors, by hiring and retaining first class employees, and by approaching the building process with honesty and integrity. This will provide the foundation for long term customer relationships and growth. We are committed to the success of our clients, our business partners, and our employees.
Experience and Qualifications
Over 10 years of experience and education in major construction fields while staying current with trends and requirements of the Florida Building Codes and OSHA safety requirements. Directing a company with a team of professionals committed to professional excellence, exceeding customer expectations, providing quality craftsmanship/product/services, teamwork, and growth.
- Certified General Contractor
- EPA Certified Universal
- OSHA Safety Oversight and Inspection
- Bilingual – English and Spanish
- Certified Forklift Operator
- Certified Aerial Work Platform Operator
- Certified by Department of Environmental Protection & Storm Water Erosion and Sedimentation Control Inspector
- General Management/Supervision within Budget and Timing Parameters
- Reporting – Safety, Inspections, Work Logs
- Execution of Change Orders
- Project Management and Oversight
- Apartment/Condominium and Commercial Renovations to include: A/C, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting, Roofing, Siding, Carpentry
Contact Us Today
We are available to answer any questions you have about our general contractor services. Contact OVS Construction today at (786) 419-8660 for detailed information or to schedule your free, no-obligation quote.